Welcome to our StrongStart Program with Facilitator – Mrs. Julie Gerbrand
Our StrongStart Program provides an opportunity for families to participate in activities with their child(ren) in a school setting. Parents and caregivers with children from birth to age 5 can attend our StrongStart Program at no cost. We offer a place to play and interact with your child in a warm and supportive learning environment.
Our program runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30-11:30 on school days.
PLEASE NOTE: THE STRONGSTART CLASSROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO CONNECT DURING THE SCHOOL CLOSURE, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Our StrongStart Program provides:
- A place where families are valued and recognized as their child's first and most important teacher.
- A place that models and supports family literacy.
- A place to meet other children and their families and make new friends.
- A place which reflects the language and cultures of the community.
- A place where learning is fun.
- A place where children can develop emotionally, socially, physically and cognitively.
- A place that will help your child become school ready and contribute to their success
Join us to learn new ways to support your child's learning, get information about community programs and make valuable connections with others attending the program.