Welcome to our StrongStart Program with Facilitator – Mrs. Laura Teigen
Our StrongStart Program provides an opportunity for families to participate in activities with their child(ren) in a school setting. Parents and caregivers with children from birth to age 5 can attend our StrongStart Program at no cost. We offer a place to play and interact with your child in a warm and supportive learning environment.
Our program runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30-11:30 on school days.
PLEASE NOTE: StrongStart has resumed its regular schedule with no further restrictions at this time. We are glad to have you back for our in-person sessions at the school! If you have any questions about our StrongStart Program, please call the school office or email Ms. Laura.
Our StrongStart Program provides:
- A place where families are valued and recognized as their child's first and most important teacher.
- A place that models and supports family literacy.
- A place to meet other children and their families and make new friends.
- A place which reflects the language and cultures of the community.
- A place where learning is fun.
- A place where children can develop emotionally, socially, physically and cognitively.
- A place that will help your child become school ready and contribute to their success
Join us to learn new ways to support your child's learning, get information about community programs and make valuable connections with others attending the program.
April 30, 2021: Story Walk
"Not a Stick" Story Walk
We went on a nature scavenger hunt and enjoyed a story walk in the outdoor classroom!
StrongStart & Mission Early Years Information:
Check out our District's StrongStart & Early Years FaceBook Page for Announcements and Resources. Click on the picture below to access.