Welcome to our StrongStart Program with Facilitator – Mrs. Julie Gerbrand
Our StrongStart Program provides an opportunity for families to participate in activities with their child(ren) in a school setting. Parents and caregivers with children from birth to age 5 can attend our StrongStart Program at no cost. We offer a place to play and interact with your child in a warm and supportive learning environment.
Our program runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30-11:30 on school days.
PLEASE NOTE: THE STRONGSTART CLASSROOM IS CURRENTLY UNDER SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO COVID-19. StrongStart will resume on September 28, 2020 but will be limited to 4 families per group for a 6-week session, one day a week. If you haven't signed up yet, please contact the office for more details. We are looking forward to seeing you all again! If you have any questions, please call the school office or email Ms. Julie
Our StrongStart Program provides:
- A place where families are valued and recognized as their child's first and most important teacher.
- A place that models and supports family literacy.
- A place to meet other children and their families and make new friends.
- A place which reflects the language and cultures of the community.
- A place where learning is fun.
- A place where children can develop emotionally, socially, physically and cognitively.
- A place that will help your child become school ready and contribute to their success
Join us to learn new ways to support your child's learning, get information about community programs and make valuable connections with others attending the program.