Volunteers Always Needed!
School volunteers provide a valuable contribution to the successful operation of our school. The support that volunteers provide to our students has a direct and positive influence on their education. Volunteer activities include:
- Volunteering with our Intensive Reading Program
- Assisting with coaching opportunities
- Providing transportation and supervision on field trips and extra-curricular events
- Helping with site maintenance for our Forest & Stream Program
- Assisting students with special projects or activities
While encouraging volunteer involvement, we are also committed to providing a
safe, secure and caring environment for all our students. To support
this, we ask that volunteers complete a "School Volunteer Application"
and a "Volunteer Driver Form" (if you will be transporting children).
These forms must be completed each year and are available at the school
office. All volunteers must also complete a Criminal Record Check through the online Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP). A CRC is valid for 5 years.
Please visit the following link to complete your CRC. The access code is required when proceeding with the online submission. Once complete, the CRC results will be directly forwarded to our HR Department.
Online Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/ Access Code: HBQJCL7GSA
If you have any questions regarding volunteering at Deroche Elementary, please do not hesitate to call the school.